Thursday, May 29, 2008

You think you're our ace, Harang?


I bet you think you're pretty good, don't you, daddy? You been going out there, pitching good for like three years, wearing your designer suits, flashing 'round that jezebel Baby Doll like she ain't something off a street corner? Well let me tell you somethin', jack... if you think good times are comin' round the bend for you, baby, you gotta contend with somethin' else coming outta my sleeve, baby!

But before I can pontificate and elaborate on what I'm trying to do to you I gotta slow it down a bit, if you will... and in the words of the Gamesmaster, sit a spell by the learning tree. Ask Mark Prior how he pitched after I was done with him! That's right! Ask Kerry Wood, closing for two months in Chitown before he shuts it down for good! I came close to putting him out of the game... if you will. You walk around here talkin about how you think I'm not so bad? I may not have a million dollar body jack, but I am bad and all these people know it!

For somebody who everybody wants to crown Cy Young, I don't see no gold on your shelves, baby. No gold like division titles... NL titles... Hit Behind Hank Aaron For Like A Year Titles... these are the things kings are made of! And all put on a poor hard-working man like the Cincinnati Dream Dusty Baker. You thought you were tired after the Beach Blast 18 in San Diego... in the Dream's day Mike Marshall pitched sixty pitches every day for an entire season. You thought it was a fluke when you got knocked around by the Bucs... let me tell you something, baby... you ain't seen nothin' yet, JACK.

Give it up for the Cincinnati Dream ladies and gentlemen! Now let's go to the ring!

No comments: